Dr. Bhatias’ have been practising at Jaipur (India) since 2001. With increasing demand from patients for remote consultation and an increasing international clientele, we have devised a complete online consultation system, which provides effective patient care with the quality of in-person treatment.
For online treatment, the following process is followed:
Ø Once you have registered for online consultation, our staff will send you a clinical questionnaire that you need to fill and send back to us.
Ø After reviewing your questionnaire, we schedule a video call with Dr. Bhatia himself, using Skype.
Ø After that, medicine will be shipped to you (only in India) for up to one month.
Ø After one month, you will need to book a follow-up appointment.
To know more about Dr. Bhatias’, click here.
Know more about Asha Homeopathy Clinic Jaipur
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers here.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manish or Dr. Manisha Bhatia through the following steps:
- International patients (from outside India), please CLICK HERE to make the payment for the first consultation.
- If you have questions about your disease and its curability with homeopathy or need some more information about homeopathy before you register for a full consultation, you can opt for a prelimnary consultation.
- International patients (from outside India), please CLICK HERE to make the payment for followup consultation.
- Indian patients, please follow the guidelines here.
- Pay the fee via credit/debit cards or bank transfer or PayTM and send us the payment details at [email protected] with basic details of patient like name, age and disease condition.
- Once you have made the payment and sent us the email, our staff will send you a clinical questionnaire that you need to fill and send back to us.
- Once we have reviewed your questionnaire, we will schedule a video call using Skype.
- After that medicine will be shipped to you (only in India) for up to one month.
- After your medicine is over or after one month, you will need to book a followup appointment @ Asha Homeopathy – one of the best homeopathy clinic in India.