Every one of us experiences stress in our day to day life. Anxiety is a normal reaction to some uncertain event that gives rise to a feeling of worry, nervousness, or concern. Anything from our daily responsibilities can become a reason for our anxious behaviour from family and work to serious life situations. Some amount of anxiety is considered normal for our body as they keep us vigilant and prepared for unprecedented situations. But, for some individuals, the intensity of anxiety reaches alarming levels that can exhibit adverse effects on physical as well as mental health.
Chronic anxiety leads to serious anxiety disorders that need to be treated. Anxiety disorders can badly interfere with normal life activities. Before going forward, I would like to throw some light on the major effects chronic anxiety has on our body:
- Prolonged anxiety attacks can affect the functioning of the central nervous system. It can cause frequent headaches, dizziness, and can lead to depression.
- Anxiety disorders can increase the risk of high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Chronic anxiety can affect the digestive and excretory systems. It can disrupt normal bowel movement.
- Repetitive anxiety attacks can weaken the immune system and hence make the body more vulnerable to viral infection and frequent sickness.
- Anxiety can make the condition of individuals suffering from any form of respiratory disorder worse.
Homeopathy treatments are very effective for patients suffering from anxiety disorders. Homeopathy offers a holistic approach to restore the mental as well as physical health of patients.
The simple meaning of Anxiety Disorders
Anxiety disorder is a mental health disorder that is characterized by a strong feeling of extreme worry or fear. Anxiety disorder interferes with one’s every day activities by keeping individuals indulged deeply in the state of worry or fear. Anxiety disorder compels an individual to frequently feel a sense of doom. It triggers a mixed feeling of fear, apprehension, worry, uneasiness, or stress.
Causes of Anxiety Disorders
There’s not a single definite cause of anxiety disorders. A number of factors can be the reason for anxiety disorders. The following are some general causes of anxiety disorders:
- Environmental factors can include any stressful situation or life events such as violence, physical threat, death of a loved one, or trauma.
- Prolonged illness or medical condition can lead to anxiety disorders
- Genetic factors can pass on the disorder from one generation to other
- It may be caused due to some fault in the brain structure
- Certain addictive habits such as alcohol and substance abuse
- Researchers say that certain personality types are more prone to anxiety disorders
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
Common symptoms of anxiety disorders that can help you become aware of the condition are outlined below:
- Strong and frequent feeling of worry
- Fear, panic, and uneasiness
- Sense of doom or danger
- Insomnia or sleep problems
- Shortness of breath
- Increase palpitation of heart and faster breathing
- Headaches, nausea, and dizziness
- Problems in concentrating
- Dry mouth, excessive sweat, cold hands or feet
How can homeopathy relieve you from anxiety disorders?
Homeopathy is a complementary medicine used for the treatment of several health conditions. The homeopathic treatment proved to be quite effective in the treatment of all types of anxiety disorders. Homeopathy remedies include a mixture of herbs, minerals, and similar natural substances. Homeopathy is considered as a safe option to treat patients and mitigate the symptoms. The approach followed by homeopathic practitioners is to start with finding the probable root causes of the problem. After making a list of possible reasons behind the problem, homeopathic doctors device a suitable treatment plan depending on the current state of the patients and past medical records.
Several therapeutic homeopathic medicines are available for the treatment of anxiety disorder. Remedies are chosen depending on the identified causes behind the disorder, symptoms, and individual physical characteristics and build-up. Homeopathy follows the concept of individualization and hence every person receives a customized homeopathic treatment depending on the careful case study.
Some effective homeopathic remedies for treating anxiety disorders
This homeopathic medication is very effective for tension headache, insomnia, migraine, restlessness, and works wonder for other anxiety symptoms.
This homeopathic remedy has multiple health benefits. It helps in the normal functioning of the circulatory system and regulating heart palpitations.
- Aconite Napellus:
It is a homeopathic drug that is used to relieve anxiety symptoms such as fear, worry, uneasiness, tension, and panic attacks. It also treats inflammation, numbness, and coldness of hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album:
This medication treats digestive problems, fatigue, and fever. It also helps in boosting the power of the immune system.
- Cuprum Metallicum:
This drug cures cramps in limbs and chest muscles, weakness, and trembling.
- Hyoscyamus Niger:
It is a powerful homeopathy medicine that helps people with psychological disorders. It treats phobia, epilepsy, and cramps.
It provides relief from headaches, mental exertions, and dry mouth.
- Cannabis indica:
It is a good homeopathic option to treat sleep problems, hallucinations, forgetfulness, and other symptoms of anxiety disorders.
It works great to cure gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, panic attacks, and headaches. It is very useful in epilepsy.
It boosts the working ability of the central nervous system and provides remedies for patients suffering from anxiety disorders. It treats nervousness, vertigo problems, and high blood pressure.
Homeopathy is the best medicine for the treatment of anxiety disorders without harming the body and mind. I have helped many patients to get relief from anxiety disorders with efficacy and without any side effects. If you are facing the similar symptoms I listed above, then you can reach out to us at our clinic or take an online appointment to contact me for consultation.
Note: It is advised for all to seek help from a professional homeopathic doctor before trying homeopathic approaches. The above homeopathy medicines are common prescriptions that we use to treat anxiety disorders. Every individual differs from others and consequently, homeopathy treatment also differs for every other person.